Bleach: Burn The Witch anime‘s official website released a brand new trailer for the up and coming anime film on Monday.
The new trailer sees NiL’s theme song Blowing. Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine additionally uncovered on their 41st issue that auditoriums screening the anime will likewise sell a limited release Blu-ray Disk beginning on October 2.
The cast members include:
- Mugihito as Wolfgang Slashhaut
- Chikahiro Kobayashi as Bruno Bangnyfe
- Haruka Shimizu as Sullivan Squire
- Miou Tanaka as Roy B. Dipper
- Asami Tano as Ninny Spangcole
- Yuina Yamada as Noel Niihashi.
- Shimba Tsuchiya as Balgo Parks
- Hiroaki Hirata as Chief
- Rie Hikisaka as Osushi-chan
Staff members include:
- Animation Studio: Studio Colorido
- Tatsurō Kawano as the Director
- Yūji Shimizu as the Assistant Director
- Chika Suzumura as the Script Composer
- Natsuki Yamada as the Character Designer
- Keisuke Ōkura is in charge of the dragon designs
- Keiji Inai as the music composer
The official website portrays the the anime film:
“Historically 72% of all the deaths in London are related to dragons, fantastical beings invisible to the majority of the people.
While unknown to most, some people have been standing up to these dragons.
Only inhabitants of Reverse London who live in the hidden “reverse” side of London can see the dragons. Even then, only a selected few become qualified enough as witches or wizards to make direct contact with them.
The protagonists of the story are witch duo Noel Niihashi and Ninny Spangcole. They are protection agents for Wing Bind (WB), an organization for dragon conservation and management. Their mission is to protect and manage the dragons within London on behalf of the people.”
Bleach: Burn The Witch is a one-shot manga by Tite Kubo discharged in the July sixteenth, 2018 release of Shonen Jump, itemizing a day in the lives of two witches working for the Western Branch of Soul Society, situated in Reverse London.
It is actually the first work he has discharged since the last chapter of Bleach was discharged in Shonen Jump on August 22nd, 2016, and happens in a similar world as his past work, set 12 years after the Quincy Blood War and 2 years after the occasions of chapter 686.
A continuation in the story of Burn the Witch opens the chance of seeing commonplace characters later on. We may even observe the up and coming age of Soul Reapers in real life.