Blade of the Immortal is preparing for a major return this October as a feature of the undeniably aggressive Fall 2019 anime season, and this new anime is being touted as a “total” adjustment of the first arrangement. Appearing on Amazon Prime Video in Japan, this new anime is starting to meet up as fans as of late got their first full look with another trailer. Presently more pieces are beginning to come set up.
Another record of character structures have been uncovered for the new arrangement, and six new increases for the new anime translation incorporate a couple of eminent countenances.
- Anime Director: Hiroshi Hamasaki at Liden Films
- Script Writer: Makoto Fukami
- Character Designer: Shingo Ogiso
- Music Composer: Eiko Ishibashi
- Color Designer: Aiko Shinohara
- Editing: Mai Hasegawa
- Sound Director: Youji Shimizu
- Sound Effects: Akiko Mutō
- Art Director: Tadashi Kudo
- 3DCG Director: Kōji Ichikawa
- Director of Photography: Yukihiro Masumot
An official continuation manga titled Blade of the Immortal – Bakumatsu Arc propelled in the July issue on May 25. Kenji Takigawa is composing the story, and Ryū Suenobu is drawing the workmanship, with Hiroaki Samura credited for a coordinated effort.