Attack on Titan, one of this decades’ biggest hits is getting to wrap the story with both its manga soon and its anime adaptation with its fourth and final season which is scheduled to premiere this December, and fans’ can’t wait to experience the manga’s latest events animated by the animation studio “MAPPA” that took over the production.
Recently, Attack on Titan’s 3DCG director for the anime’s first 3 seasons Shūhei Yabuta reported on his Twitter account on Sunday that he will join the CG group for Attack on Titan The Final Season. He referenced that he is:
“the only staff in the graphics team working since Wit Studio’s season.”
Attack on Titan: The Final anime is scheduled to premiere on December 7th 2020 from 12:10 – 12:35 AM (Japan Time).
The anime‘s staff includes:
- Yuichiro Hayashi as the Director
- Animation Studio: Studio MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko as the Script Supervisor
- Tomohiro Kishi as the Character Supervisor
- Hiroyuki Sawano with Kohta Yamamoto as Music Composer
More staff members include:
- Chief Animation Director: Daisuke Niinuma
- Production Chief: Jun Shishido
- Effect Animation Director: Satoshi Sakai, Taichi Furumata
- Color Design: Junko Suenaga
- Art Director: Kazuo Ogura
- Screen Design: Yusuke Tannawa
- 3DCG Director: Takahiro Uezono
- Director of Photography: Shigeki Asakawa
- Editing: Masato Yoshitake
- Sound Director: Masafumi Mima
- Sound Effects: Naoto Yamatani (Sound Box)
- Sound Production: Tecno Sound
- Animation Producer: Masato Matsunaga
Cast members include:
- Yuuki Kaji as Eren Yeager
- Yui Ishikawa as Mikasa Ackerman
- Marina Inoue as Armin Arlelt
- Hiro Shimono as Conny Springer
- Yu Kobayashi as Sasha Blouse
- Shiori Mikami as Historia Reiss
- Kishō Taniyama as Jean Kirschtein
- Yoshimasa Hosoya as Reiner Braun
- Romi Park as Hange Zoë
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Levi
- Takehito Koyasu as Zeke Yeager
Attack on Titan is a Japanese manga arrangement both composed and represented by Hajime Isayama. It is set in a dreamland where humankind lives inside regions encompassed by three huge dividers that shield them from colossal man-eating humanoids alluded to as Titans. The arrangement initially started in Kodansha’s Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on September 9, 2009, and it has been gathered into 31 tankōbon volumes as of April 2020.
The manga has been adjusted into an anime TV arrangement created by Wit Studio (seasons 1 to 3). The 25-episode first season was communicated from April to September 2013. The 12-episode second season was communicated from April to June 2017. The 22-episode third season was communicated in two sections, with the initial episodes episodes circulated from July to October 2018 and the last 10 episodes publicized from April to July 2019. The fourth and last season has been declared to debut in October 2020.
Attack on Titan has become a basic and business achievement. As of December 2019, the manga has 100 million tankōbon duplicates in print worldwide, making it a standout amongst other selling manga arrangement. It has won a few honors, including the Kodansha Manga Award, the Micheluzzi Award, and Harvey Award.The anime arrangement has likewise been generally welcomed by pundits with the initial three seasons being met with acclaim for its story, animation, music and voice acting, and has end up being amazingly fruitful in Japan, U.S., Europe and Asia, in this manner boosting the arrangement’s notoriety. Despite the fact that it has increased noteworthy acclaim and prevalence in Japan’s neighboring nations, political understandings of the arrangement have caused debates in China and South Korea.
“(C) Hajime Isayama, Kodansha / “Attack On Titan” Production Committee”