The anticipated Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2023 event took place recently in Japan, sharing many anime series that won several awards. Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 2 was one of the anime series that manage to win 6 different categories.
Check them out below:
- BEST OPENING SEQUENCE: – “The Rumbling,” SiM, Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2
- BEST VOICE ARTIST: – Yuki Kaji, Eren Yeager, Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2
- BEST DRAMA: Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2
- BEST MAIN CHARACTER: Eren Yeager, Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2
- BEST SCORE: Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2
- BEST ANIME SONG: “The Rumbling,” SiM, Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2
Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 3 (2nd Cour) anime anime will premiere this Fall.
Attack on Titan Season 4 Part 3 anime’s opening theme “UNDER THE TREE” is performed by SiM, who also performed the previous opening theme Rumbling.
Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 3 anime premiered as a 1-hour long episode on March 3, 2023.
FOR LATEST FEATURED MEMES
RELATED: Attack on Titan Creator Surprises A Fan By Drawing A Fascinating Levi Picture
RELATED: Attack on Titan Creator Hints That He Might Start To Create A New Manga
RELATED: Attack on Titan’s Creator Isayama Unveils That Eren Reflects The Worst Parts Of Him
Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 2 premiered on January 9, 2022.
Attack on Titan: The Final Season Part 1 anime debuted on December 7, 2020.
You can watch the anime by following the link! – via Crunchyroll
The anime’s fourth season is portrayed by Crunchyroll as following:
“It’s been four years since the Scout Regiment reached the shoreline, and the world looks different now. Things are heating up as the fate of the Scout Regiment—and the people of Paradis—are determined at last. However, Eren is missing. Will he reappear before age-old tensions between Marleyans and Eldians result in the war of all wars?”
The anime’s staff includes:
- Yuichiro Hayashi as the Director
- Hiroshi Seko as the Script Supervisor
- Tomohiro Kishi as the Character Designer
- Hiroyuki Sawano and Kohta Yamamoto as Music Composers
- Shūhei Yabuta also joins the CGI Staff
- Takahiro Uezono as the 3DCG Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
The series is available on Crunchyroll, Funimation, AnimeLab and Aniplus Asia as well.
Attack on Titan manga chapter was released on February 9th in Japan.
Attack on Titan is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and represented by Hajime Isayama.
Attack on Titan has become a basic and business achievement. As of December 2019, the manga has more than 100 million tankōbon duplicates on paper around the world, making it extraordinary compared to other selling manga arrangements, time.
ALSO READ: Shonen Anime: List Of 8 Most Overpowered Villains
ALSO READ: 5 Ordinary Anime That Turn Out Surprisingly Successful
ALSO READ: 6 Mediocre Anime With The Greatest Protagonist
ALSO READ: 6 Anime Villains With Something To Prove