Viz Media declared during its Shonen Jump board at New York Comic Con on Friday that Adult Swim’s Toonami programming square will debut the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind anime on October 26 with an English name. The organization additionally started spilling a video cut for the name.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind debuted last October, and Crunchyroll spilled the arrangement as it circulated in Japan. Viz Media has authorized the anime. The show’s keep going two scenes circulated on July 28.
- Yasuhiro Kimura and Hideya Takahashi directed the anime at David Production, with Naokatsu Tsuda as chief director
- Yasuko Kobayashi handled the series composition
- Takahiro Kishida drew the character designs
- Shun’ichi Ishimoto was the animation director
- Yoshikazu Iwanami was the sound director
- Yūgo Kanno composed the music
- Phillip Reich as Giorno Giovanna
- Ray Chase as Bruno Bucciarati
- Mick Lauer as Leone Abbacchio
- Sean Chiplock as Guido Mista
- Kyle McCarley as Narancia Ghirga
- Ethan Murray as Pannacotta Fugo