A Certain Scientific Railgun T which is the third season of A Certain Scientific Railgun anime’s official website anime started posting on Thursday that the anime will have eight home video discharges and 25 episodes in total.
The anime‘s first home video discharge and fifth home video discharge will each incorporate another BONUS anime.
The anime will debut on the AT-X channel on Friday, January 10 at 10:00 p.m. It will likewise run on the Tokyo MX, BS11, and MBS channels.
Previously announced cast members incorporate:
- Rina Satou as Mikoto Misaka
- Satomi Arai as Kuroko Shirai
- Aki Toyosaki as Kazari Uiharu
- Kanae Itō as Ruiko Saten
- Azumi Asakura as Misaki Shokuhō
Returning staff members incorporate:
- Tatsuyuki Nagai is returning to direct the anime at J.C. Staff
- Shogo Yasukawa is in charge of the series scripts
- Yuichi Tanaka is serving as animation character designer
- Kentaro Izumi is the art director
- Jin Aketagawa is the sound director
- Shingo Fukuyo is the director of photography
- Tomomi Andō is working on color design
- Maiko Iuchi is composing the music
- Shigeru Nishiyama is editing
- Jin Aketagawa is directing the sound
“In the futuristic Academy City, which is made up of 80% students, many of whom are espers possessing unique psychic powers, Mikoto Misaka is an electromaster who is the third strongest of a mere seven espers who have been given the rank of Level 5. The series focuses on the exploits of Mikoto and her friends; Kuroko Shirai, Kazari Uiharu, and Ruiko Saten, prior to and during the events of A Certain Magical Index.”