A Certain Scientific Railgun T‘s official website of season 3 for the A Certain Scientific Railgun anime, declared the season’s January 10 debut and more data on the ending theme song on Sunday.
The arrangement will debut on the AT-X channel on Friday, January 10 at 10:00 p.m. (8:00 a.m. EST). It will likewise run on the Tokyo MX, BS11, and MBS channels, also on the AbemaTV spilling administration in Japan.
Kishida Kyōdan and The Akeboshi Rockets‘ ending theme song is titled “nameless story,” and its CD will dispatch on January 29.
The cast includes:
- Rina Satou as Mikoto Misaka
- Satomi Arai as Kuroko Shirai
- Aki Toyosaki as Kazari Uiharu
- Kanae Itō as Ruiko Saten
- Azumi Asakura as Misaki Shokuhō
The staff members are:
- Tatsuyuki Nagai is returning to direct the anime at J.C. Staff
- Shogo Yasukawa is in charge of the series scripts
- Yuichi Tanaka is serving as animation character designer
- Kentaro Izumi is the art director
- Jin Aketagawa is the sound director
- Shingo Fukuyo is the director of photography
- Tomomi Andō is working on color design
- Maiko Iuchi is composing the music
- Shigeru Nishiyama is editing
- Jin Aketagawa is directing the sound
“In the cutting edge Academy City, which is comprised of 80% understudies, a significant number of whom are espers having one of a kind clairvoyant forces, Mikoto Misaka is an electro master who is the third most grounded of an unimportant seven espers who have been given the position of Level 5. The arrangement centers around the adventures of Mikoto and her companions; Kuroko Shirai, Kazari Uiharu, and Ruiko Saten, before and during the occasions of A Certain Magical Index“.